• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi there, Hive Workshop.
A new user here; finally joined after a year of simply downloading anonymously. >.< Just thought of joining the community after years of contemplation (jk, joined on a whim).
So, I don't posses much skill in anything, eheh! I usually make maps for my LAN parties, which are quite appreciated by my mates, so I guess they won't be that terrible? *fingers crossed*
I'm really keen on learning, especially to make models :D A slow learner though (forgive me for my ineptitude).
Really glad to join here! A few pointers will help!

PS: Love the trigger codes :D
PPS: I am NOT a female.

Level 22
Ei! Welcome bro, I'm an inept guy too so don't feel so ashamed, just ask a question if you want. Also, be prepared to be bombarded with criticisms when uploading a resource (maps etc.) but don't worry as some of them will help you improve.

Lez Party!

Level 2
Ei! Welcome bro, I'm an inept guy too so don't feel so ashamed, just ask a question if you want. Also, be prepared to be bombarded with criticisms when uploading a resource (maps etc.) but don't worry as some of them will help you improve.

Lez Party!

Tjank you :) I'll be prepared ^.^ I have some problems, but maybe I just upload a beta map and ask for help. Eh?

Level 2
No no, do not upload beta maps to our map section (I'll reject it). If you have a question, go to forums, scroll down, and find world editor help zone.

Thank you and welcome to hive :)

Aww. Is there somepalce where I can post my map for testing before uploading it officially? (if that makes sense)

Level 2
Haha, I believe he was exaggerating while saying that. MD threads are supposed to be for feedback, of course. :p

That said, wish you well with your map, happy modding, and welcome to Hive.

Thank you c: Hope it all goes well. Happy modding to you too!

Level 2
How dare you! You bride me! Talk to the judge kid!

*slips in a coupon for 4 free wishes(*)* Eh? :3

(*) Wishes cannot be used for wishing for more wishes. Any wish made is non-refundable. Various backfires and side-effects may occur which are to be held responsible by the wisher. Time manipulation is off-limits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.