• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New to Hive, Veteran to WC3 Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys!

This is Raptaman and I'm just joining the Hive community for the first time. I've known about Hive for years but have never actually joined the forums, but here I am :) I recently reinstalled WC3 and I'm playing pretty much anything I can, so if you want to play a game or two add me! My name is Raptaman in-game, too. Here's to the awesome game that is Warcraft 3! :D

-Raptaman

Level 21
Hey guys!

This is Raptaman and I'm just joining the Hive community for the first time. I've known about Hive for years but have never actually joined the forums, but here I am :) I recently reinstalled WC3 and I'm playing pretty much anything I can, so if you want to play a game or two add me! My name is Raptaman in-game, too. Here's to the awesome game that is Warcraft 3! :D

-Raptaman

Do you happen to have garena?

Status
Not open for further replies.