• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New to Hive Workshop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys :) I'm new to hive workshop as a member but have visited it several times as a guest. I've been playing WC3 custom games for a few years on and off and have always been interested in map making/map editing but pretty intimidated to get started or take that first step into it but thought I might as well make a forums account and try to learn a bit. I also have SC2 but hardly play it. My account is KyleRestoule on USWest and my favorite custom game has always been DBZ Tribute for those who may remember it and I'm also a Co-Founder of clan RRA a newer dbz clan with 3 hosting bots trying to keep that games community going and provide a forums for discussions and rules related to it and gaming in general! Feel free to check us out if you want to ! www.clanrra.com

I really hope to meet some new and helpful people on Hive Workshop and learn some map making/editing skills from here with the goal of being able to edit that game and provide new updated versions to my clan and fixes to the older and latest versions of the game. We have the unprotected version of the latest version but simply lack anyone in our community who can help with working on the map and so I thought it would be a good idea if I tried to learn a few things myself!

- Kyle :)

Level 16
Hey guys :) I'm new to hive workshop as a member but have visited it several times as a guest. I've been playing WC3 custom games for a few years on and off and have always been interested in map making/map editing but pretty intimidated to get started or take that first step into it but thought I might as well make a forums account and try to learn a bit. I also have SC2 but hardly play it. My account is KyleRestoule on USWest and my favorite custom game has always been DBZ Tribute for those who may remember it and I'm also a Co-Founder of clan RRA a newer dbz clan with 3 hosting bots trying to keep that games community going and provide a forums for discussions and rules related to it and gaming in general! Feel free to check us out if you want to ! www.clanrra.com

I really hope to meet some new and helpful people on Hive Workshop and learn some map making/editing skills from here with the goal of being able to edit that game and provide new updated versions to my clan and fixes to the older and latest versions of the game. We have the unprotected version of the latest version but simply lack anyone in our community who can help with working on the map and so I thought it would be a good idea if I tried to learn a few things myself!

- Kyle :)
You've already got my introduction earlier with the link to rules page, so I will just stop by and say Welcome to the Hive Kyle!

Status
Not open for further replies.