• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello, how to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I want to replace..

Melee Game - Create starting units (for all players)

Melee Game - Create starting units (for specified players)

Is there possible?

And if you can help me, how to do for hostile creeps destroy items in their range.

THNAKS IN ADVANCE :c

pd: I dont know how to create the units and hall tower as the race picked. i dont speak english btw xd

and for hostile creeps i think i can do it

Please dont leave alone :'v give me an advice.

Last edited:
Melee Game - Create starting units (for specified players)
Such an GUI action does exist actually next to the other one. Open your eyes. ;)
how to do for hostile creeps destroy items in their range.
Can you elaborate?

I merged your posts. Use 'Edit' button for such things.

Level 12
It's going to be hard for you since this is pretty much English-only forum.
You can select the action/condition/event and delete them at your will. To create one either click the buttons at the top or right click and choose what you want. To edit an existing one double click it.

Level 1
I dont speak but english is too easy to understand... Please someone give me one advice, jass code anything :c i want to create one hall for only two players. But the hall have to coincide with the race.

Level 1
The race of the 2 players are selectable at the lobby game, there is a six players map, but i want to only create for only two players the starting units but coinciding with their races.

My last message thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.