• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Hive Workshop People !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
:plol:

Hi! I'm Bella Donna. I'm a newbie here.
I am creating a full set of campaigns relating to WarCraft 3.
It's about a very huge project that tells about the modern time of WoW.

It's an open-source, cooperative, and free project.
I may be needing your help for creating skills/abilities (I don't know how to use Jass :vw_sad:), and sounds ? (Your voices will appear in cinematics).

I'm not a modeller so I'm using your stuffs into a story, if you permit me all of you :) Good day!

Welcome to the Hive, you can get some help in our forums should you need it. Enjoy your stay!
230106-albums6505-picture86548.png

Level 22
Hey! Welcome to the Hive! Try posting on the Project recruitment section if you need some people for help, just make sure to read the rules and guidelines and you're good to go. Be seeing you :D

Level 4
Yah, your kind words are heartfelt ! :)
I guess this project will be the hugest project ever will be made since my friend has written a novel pertaining to new WoW.

I was chosen to model it because i'm lovin' warcraft 3

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You don't need jass to create awesome maps :) Some simple maps like run kitty run are good to go without jass

Level 22
You'll be using jass, even without you knowing, because the editor converts the gui triggers to jass lawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.