• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings The Hive Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings The Hive Workshop,

My name is Necromancer and it is one of the most fun unit in warcraft. I am a warcraft 3 enthusiast since 2003 but it was just about 3 years ago that I randomly learnt a few edits from the World Editor.

I'm no creator, I just edit all the default datas in the game to my will. Like making the necromancer raise dead with less cool down time but with much more units, adding campaign abilities to heroes or units. Playing as Archimonde, Kil'jaeden. Changing sizes of maps, food limits. Making a hero to be level 1111111 if I want to. And many more.

I found this site after watching a video on youtube named warcraft 3 rise of the lich king. I'm pleased to see a forum still active for both warcraft 3 expansions along with those amazing campaigns and sequels to the frozen throne ending. Some of them are from WOW which is awesome for bringing WOW to W3.

Anyways, I would like to learn more with the world editor to find out what it can and can't add/change in the game as I don't know how to fully use it as in creating somethings not already included in the game. I would like to know if it is allowed to post what I'm trying to achieve for my custom game maps and hopefully would get to it with your genius modders here.
There's much to say.

Warcraft 3 forever!
Thanks in advance and great day to all.

Level 3
Thanks guys.

@Stefan.K Will it be too much if I post all that I'm looking for in the same thread? There are 4 things that I'm trying to get. So far, lol. =P

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Hi Necromancer, welcome to The Hive!

It's good to have you here, I hope you enjoy your stay. Before you set off posting, it might be useful to take a quick look at our rules. :)

Will it be too much if I post all that I'm looking for in the same thread? There are 4 things that I'm trying to get. So far, lol. =P

I think that's totally fine, it will probably be more useful because there will be less clutter, but if in doubt then just consult the rules or some of the mods over that way. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.