• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello, Hive Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
First of all, I'd like to say that it's a joy and tremendous honor to be part of this thriving community.

Secondly, I've been a dedicated player of Warcraft 3 since I first got my hands on the game, which is about over ten years ago.

I'm also interested in the making of custom maps, but I'm almost entirely inexperienced when it comes to the World Editor tool. So, you guys probably are gonna see a lot of posts from me asking on how to do stuff with it.

I hope the community members would be willing to support me in my future endeavors and tampering with the natural order of WC3 (LOL).

Good day to you all.

Level 21
Hey there, welcome to the Hive! :thumbs_up: You've just embarked on a marvellous trip on this website.
As sonofjay said, you may take a quick glance on our instructive tutorials to expand your knowledge on the World Editor and learn some little astounding tricks of fully-fledged map makers. The arduous pathway of comprehending the World Editor's mysteries begins right there. Feel free to ask questions about the editor here and here if you're stuck with something of bogged down because of a problem.
Finally, be sure you skim through the rules, especially the Site Rules to know how you should behave and what is forbidden.
Looking forward to seeing a map from you. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.