• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Ok,I just graduated from elementary on tuesday,time to make some paint tutorials,and maybe some big fsjal projects since i'm on vacation!

Level 9
You're on vacation... nice... i still have to wait a few months... but in 2 days i'm going to the national olympic contest for informatics... and i hope i will get the best score that i can. *smiles* After that i will have a bit more free time to take care of my projects here on the hive...

Level 7
One week left for Easter holidays, gonna try to make at least 2 Fsjals till then. While on holidays, ill try to improve my painting skills :D

Level 14
Can i make a whole discussion for WiP's (Work in progresses)?
All users who are still making an fsjal and its unfinished can put wips there,cause i usually put mah wips on facebook

204072-albums4929-picture56946.png

Level 9
Xian, i think it's ok for you to make that new discussion, since Dynamiczx isn't here to "administer" things around... i will speak in his name, and if you don't agree, very well, but i was and i still am one of his friends, so i know he would agree.

Level 14
Well,i won't work on it for a while,gotta go swimming and other hangouts!
Meet ya in 3-5 hours i guess..

Level 9
Honestly... let's not turn this group into an anti-pony one... alright?

It is your choice whether you want to like or dislike ponies but let's not dwell into such matters in this group.

Although i agree, fsjal-ponies wouldn't be alright...

Level 7
IM STARTING A FSJAL RECOGNITION CONTEST! I'LL FIRST REVEAL A FEW TIPS ABOUT THE FSJAL IM MAKING, THE PARTICIPANTS WILL MAKE A GUESS. AFTER THAT, I'LL RELEASE THE INITIAL FSJAL IMAGE. THEN ILL LET IT ON FOR A DAY, AND AFTER THAT I WILL POST THE RESULTS!

The first winner is the one who guesses who is the FSJAL correctly both with the tips and with the image correctly. He will win a reputation point and a FSJAL from to to him (lol do not ask something hard plizzz)

The second winner is the one who guesses who is the FSJAL correctly only on the first part, the tips. He will win a reputation point or a FSJAL, whatever he prefers.

The third winner is the one who guesses who is the FSJAL correctly on the second part, the image. He will win either a rep, or a tip for his Warcraft 3 project, whatever is more handy for me at that moment.

RULES: whoever edits his post before i check it, hes fucked.
The FSJAL is premade, ill enchant some parts the following minutes and ill start the first part the following ten minutes. I may interrupt it because im waiting a phone call, which will add like 5 minutes in the opening proccess!

Level 7
lnf8a.png

FSJAL RECOGNITION CONTEST

FIRST PART: Recognition with facts about the FSJAL

He's my second favourite video game protagonist, after Master Chief.
He's worth 5.9 million dollars (at least on XBox lol)
He's a gangsta, literally
He may be extremely difficult to guess since "he is known to change appearence"
Many people forget while playing that they are controlling this character, and think that they are the gangster doing all those things
He's a hippie's friend
All he had to do was follow the damn train

Those are the tips for now!

Note: if none guesses correctly, i will do my best to create a FSJAL you all guys want me to make.

Level 9
This is an interesting thing *strokes chin* ... i agree with the idea and you can proceed... but you should have created a new discussion for this... (next time, please do it!).

Other than that... what can i say... good luck to the participants (if there will be any)... i may try to guess the character but i'm not so familiar to "gangsta" characters.

Level 7
One of all those tips will help everyone too much. You guys sould do the appropriate search tho. Noting that ill post the second part, recognition using the image, around on 10:25 PM, GMT+ 2... or dunno, just search on google Greece's timezone and be ready when MY clock hits 10:25. Noting that you must right the full name in order to be counted as a reply, if the FSJAL was Jim Raynor, answering only "Raynor" would be wrong. Also, hes not Jim Raynor, dont waste your reply on it.

Level 14
Kas,Get the fuck out and join the MLP group,yeah,i like mlp but go away from here
anyway,as of all my work,done,i can't do anything cause im not in my usual place that has an internet connection,plus im just in an internet cafe

Level 9
Kas... if you don't edit that post quickly... things will get on a wrong direction...

As i said... these two things should never be combined... so please... edit that post and delete that photo from here...

If you like MLP, good, it's your choice... but do not bring such "combos" here... It's somewhat creepy.

Level 11
I don't get what's wrong with that fsjal...For those who do not know me, No, I don't like MLP.But seriously, this is a Fsjal group where people are free to upload fsjals that they draw...And what stops Kas for uploading that pony fsjal?Because it is a reference to the pony meme?I mean, seriously, a picture is not going to hurt anyone

Level 14
@Dynamiczx,someone else in deviantart did that,not kas
but i like your point,it makes so much sense (no sarcasm intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.