• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Please excuse me for the double post, but i want to say something regarding the second drawing contest

I was thinking for a free theme, meaning that any user can create any drawing he wants as long as he doesn't copies and existing drawing...I prefer this theme instead of the Christmas one as Christmas sadly passed and i wasn't here to plan a Christmas theme

So guys, what do you think?

Also, i do not know for sure when i will launch the contest for sure, i would like to seek your suggestions and see when do you think it will be best to launch it, and how long shall it take

And lastly, from now one, anyone can create a fsjal contest, but it must be a week after the last fsjal contest ended.Also, before making one, i would like you to ask for my permission, as it would be better that way and so we won't wake up with dozens of fsjal contests at the same time.

Cheers!

Level 11
And 5 january is the day when the milk in my fridge expires hehheh!

But, anyway, i find it an interesting idea, judging that you are all aware of an upcomming contest, i could make it start on the 5th of january....still, i think it would be better to close in 12th of january(I guess that 7 days are enough for a drawer to make a fsjal) and finally...it would end in the 17th of january, 5 days after it closed, leaving the judges enough time to review the drawings

What do you think, guys?

Also, anyone has any suggestions for a theme?I would call a Free Theme this time but what do you think?

Level 11
That would work aswell, but let's take is to a broader scale if we do it, how about mythology...i mean, drawing a god, a hero, anything that appeared in mythology...like Ares, Zeus, and others
A nice thing here, is that creativity will be at its best, because you don't know for sure how these deities look like and so you can make an own version of it heheh...

Level 9
Cakedog... i believe this happens as a "symptom" of all social groups on the Hive.
If you'll check, you see that all groups that get old begin to fade out of activity because there's no "fresh blood" to come and revive it. Also... Dynamiczx has kind of left the community, or at least i think so... and if he's not around, how can we expect the others to be?
Yes, it's sad... but it's how it happens and we must move on... I'll keep liking fsjals but i won't draw them as i was never good at drawing. Though, i hope the best for all those who still draws them and to everyone.

Level 5
ay guys im baack!!!! hope you diddnt miss me too long because my fsjals are back and with a bang!!! sorry for being away so long school , you know ?

Level 5
i had to do fsjals on my laptop in geomitry , math , english , lol was very bored , and i was caught 6 times but who gives a f*ck???

Level 9
Try not to destroy your own life because of some fsjals... they are only drawings after all.

Anyway, nice to see you back... good luck with making fsjals onwards... i'll hope to see more from you (but as i said, don't push it).

need advice :p
what fsjal to draw next? :D
Dreadlord or Lich?
fsjalt.jpg

Level 5
lol ! thanks for the advice!
i suggest you interlink them both and make a dreadlording lich!!!
that would be wickedly awesomely cool and wierd , i can do it myself but that would take whole day and school is only 9 hours long an every period is 40 minutes soooo that would be a very challenging thing to do.... wait im talking crap now but please do it it would be intresting!!!:D

Level 9
Indeed... activity is important.

Let me think... how about... yes. How about we try to convince a moderator/administrator to give us an official contest about fsjals... think about it: Group members and usual hive members alike, competing in an official contest for fsjal drawing.
When i said "we try to convince" i meant that one of us could propose the idea on 'The Arena' and others would "back him up" so to speak...

Level 12
Good idea! And success in "the work of persuasion" ! ;)
( Somehow you think of a "referendum" for this purpose ? Here i am ! You have my vote ! :D)
If the contest theme will be inspired by wc3 or sc2, there will be some connection - right?

Status
Not open for further replies.