• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
How can you add a reputation system? It would be really interesting in my opinion, so please explain further. How would you make it happen, and what does it do? Or... you refer on your forum? :)) sorry, for a second i thought you referred here, on the hive group.

Level 9
:) Welcome... we always agree with newcomers... as our brotherhood grows... we become a better community.

Also... if you are good at drawing... you've entered in a perfect period... we are just making a contest this week, so feel free to join if you want.

Level 5
Hello fsjal makers idecided to join your group because these fsjals are fricken awesome and this is my first group because im new thank u that i can join .Undeadducky

Level 14
@ dynamiczx
then lets try to beat the random lulzers group...
they have like 300+ pics
but don't just recolor for quantity... we're aiming quality!

Level 14
It's not that he's aiming for quantity,no offence...
but most of the time he just recolors,like the dark,forest,ice,normal troll, and the villagers
But we really need quality here

Level 12
Why are malicious, Xian?
By what you wrote, let understand that you are jealous, you know?
What makes you think that your Fsjals are better quality than those of his? Because as you've expressed would mean that - BloodElf is only in this group who make a lot of poor quality work.
Is it true that most of his works are recolor???
(And "the dark,forest,ice,normal troll, and the villagers" appear almost like recolor in wc3.)
It's not nice to underestimate our colleagues in the group. We must be united if want to distinguish ourselves as a group.:as:

Level 9
In the light of the recent events... i can only say that each of you has a point. Xian, yes, we need more quality than quantity, but let's face it... BloodElf300 did what Blizzard did, recolored certain units... Besides that, i haven't seen any recoloring around his paintings. So as Cakegod345 said, try not to criticise other's people work. Let's stand united.

Level 14
@Cakedog345, I never said mine was better/cooler/more quality

I reckon this group will have more every day :D

Level 12
@w3.player
Is very pleasant for me to read your replies (nice of you for being diplomat)!
I didn`t say - do not criticize (criticism is useful), i said - we do not underestimate others. If they are wrong, to help them see their mistake and correct it (in a friendly way) , not to cut their wings (OK maybe i exaggerated.... a little :ain: ).

@Xian
Well, well, Xian! You are a figure!:psmile:

Level 14
ATTENTION EVERYONE!
Our Goal has been easier! the daily peon's pics have diminished by Alagremm,now they only have 4 pics!

Level 11
I have a question for you guys
Do you see any of the deleted threads?Because I see them, but they are like in a ,,locked" status and they say that they are deleted and I am pretty concerned if this appears only at me or if it appears at everyone

Level 15
I believe it only appears to the group leader. All deleted threads are only seen by him, anyway, I can't see any deleted thread. Its like deleting a visitor message of yourself, for example: "This message was deleted by Blank" although other people can't see that neither the posted message.

Level 11
Then if it is showing only for me, why is it showing at all?I mean, if I am the only one who sees them, it's not like I need to see the notification for threads that I deleted...If there were...let's say, right hands...then i would understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.