• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
i know, but i am still working, cuz i am currently practicing for making good fsjal avatars and esspecially 1 that would fit with me :) but i think i will use my ninja 1 until then :p

Btw, what do you think guys?Is the base template good for the social group avatar?I though it would fit as all the Fsjal avatars got born from it :D and it's the beginning of this meme

Level 9
I sincerely cannot teach you how to make models, yet i can teach you how to learn such a thing.

First of all: on this LINK you could find some tutorials that may help you.

Second step would be to find a companion that knows how to make models and is also available. I recommend trying to see if rysnt11 is willing to help you out, as i have seen he is quite friendly and he has a model workshop.

A third step might be... look up for different model creating programs and check them out by your own, experiment alone to see what you can understand and what you cannot. It is said that the best teacher is yourself.

Level 11
This is the Fsjal horde not an anti pony group :p
If you dislike ponies i suggest joining traps too xD but i got nothing against them or if they appear on this group, as long as they are fsjals and don't persist in spamming -.-

Level 11
We can make one, but we need support, by support, i mean, the fact that we are sure that people will join it, and we will have judges, not just making a contest, and no one joins, or only 1-2 guys...
Other than that, it's a good idea

Level 9
Yes.... we need to be sure people join... as for judges... i think 2 people would be enough (of course judges should not participate in the contest).... but 2 persons which know how to see details objectively... (I recommend myself as judge, not contestant)

Status
Not open for further replies.