• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hellfire RPG - Precursors (Single RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Greetings, fellow readers.

I want to introduce you to my another (Along with Hellfire RPG) project - Hellfire RPG - Precursors

"USA, Los Angeles, 2102. World War 3. The city was completely destroyed by the Soviet Union, as the USA has almost completely sucked out all the Core Stones out of the Earth, and Soviet belived that that little more would lead to the Earth Destruction. It was not only Los Angeles destroyed, but this is where the story begins..."

Ten years after destuction of Los Angeles, the war ended. Nobody won, nobody lost: Everything was destroyed. Completely. In Soviet and in USA, only few towns were saved. Those who survived, tried to continue to survive: Radiation, water shortage and mutated living beigns made it not easy.

And this is where the story begins, in the Wastelands of California. You are Raymond Bishop, Ex-Assassin and Treasure Hunter, wandering around Wastelands for treasure and booty. But this is not all.

Right after the war ended, everyone found out that Soviet actually didnt bomb Las Vegas, but somehow, it has dissaprared. It is belived that Las Vegas "moved" to other place, somehow becoming paradise, where noone can harm it, and the life in there would be wonderful.

Everyone wanted to get here. Clean water, no radiation, and of course, no mutants. But more rumors - more false information. But Raymond still belived in this story.

Gameplay
Type of game: Sandbox Signle RPG
Players: 1
Size of map: Maximum as possible

Raymond Bishop
Class: Stalker
Weapons used: Sniper Rifles (Main), Shorguns, Machineguns, Plasma Weapons
Skills: Somewhere at the beginning of the game, you can choose which 1 of 3 skill types you want to learn: Survival (Traps, Grenades, Lockpicking, Buffs etc.), Markship (Mostly Damage Skills) or Expertise (Mix of Survival and Markship, but absolutely other skills). In the Middle of the game - you can choose 2nd one.

Storyline: The first chapter will be called The Story Begins.... Raymond will be looking for this Las Vegas, wandering all around the Wastelands of Californa, when he heard that the city is supposed to be somewhere here, making quests and finding new people, and, of course, finding treasures. But the main storyline still exists.
Raymond will be doing the "Henchman" mission for his ex-captain in the WW3 - Edias Smoker, which will be one of the primary characters in the game.
Also, the most important part: Raymond spent most of his life as a greedy man, stealing, getting more than he needed, that's how he got in the hands of the millitary. One day, when he entered the "Anxotus Co. Lab", he found the "Psychich Chamber", where the experiments with the Psycho people were made. After pressing a switch, the "Greedy" ego of Raymond was released, which made the Greed inside Raymond a living beign, to which only Raymond can talk and see. And this is what makes all the problems of Raymond.

Map is still in progress and won't be done soon, but I hope that the information that I have posted here will make you interested. Also, I'll try to put screens as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!

NEEDED
What I need now is a very good modelist. Skills needed:
- Changing Animation of the model.
- Making new models (best if using only ingame models, but if not - still would be good)
If anybody interested or know 1 with those skills - I really want you to reply, as there are alot of tings to be done in order to make this game awesome.

Last edited:
Level 25
Sandbox Signle RPG - You mean like Single RPG is usually sandbox? I meant that even after the ending of the game you still can continue playing.

Of course they will be! An RPG without attachments is like drink without alcohol. And I mostly will be using Konstrukt Attachtments found in the HW Model Library, also some other like-that items.

Status
Not open for further replies.