• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Epitaph Rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Iv made all the hero's well there outer shell i should say...no spells or terrian has even started or any triggers...

Well to the story..my rpg is going to be like a twisted metal black of warcraft..each hero is going to have its own alterte ending and in game cinematics...my..our rpg will be more into the story than other rpgs...well to the story
there was once a great pirate that herd of a powerful treasure in the north. So he sent his crew and himself and were never herd from again...

And each charater are interconeccted in someway..and they all meet eachother in the north and so on..
i just really need a terrianest to like observe my terrian and fix it in anyway and a triggest to help with cinimatics and other complicated triigers that involve those evil variables..

So yeah sign up yeah make this hhapen

Status
Not open for further replies.