• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hedgehog

A hedgehog for all your crittering needs.

The animations are a bit screwed up but it's not really noticable ingame.

For those who're tight on space: Low Quality / Low Filesize Texture (10,3 opposed to 39 KBs filesize. Which means the model's about 38 instead of 68 kbs.)

Update 1: Changed the forehead, I hope it's better now.

Keywords:
critter, hedgehog, animal, ambient, hedge, garden, park, forest, neutral, spiky, sharp, trap, jaqcues
Contents

Hedgehog (Model)

Assets
Reviews
12:15, 5th May 2010 General Frank: Please fix the wrapping issue on the forehead. 13th May 2010: Changes are made, resource approved. You might want to consider changing the preview picture.

M

12:15, 5th May 2010
General Frank:

Please fix the wrapping issue on the forehead.

13th May 2010:
Changes are made, resource approved.
You might want to consider changing the preview picture.

do not create icons for pending models...
overall awesome =)

yeah... this is strange o_O
About model. This is bad face on his head... the scratch... remove it, change wrap of face...
Skin is great. The fur at sides of head might need more transparent areas, because from down it is like cuted and from up it is fine.

Level 4
I -hate- that hedgehog!(Get the reference?)

Anyway, i guess i can't complain about it seeing as most models are square, but i suggest making it more round-like if possible, for maximum cuteness....While not useful to myself, i am sure some would like that. ^^

Level 11
I -hate- that hedgehog!(Get the reference?)

Anyway, i guess i can't complain about it seeing as most models are square, but i suggest making it more round-like if possible, for maximum cuteness....While not useful to myself, i am sure some would like that. ^^

LAME punt lol. Yes is Sonic and this real Hedgehog when in a 1 on 1 match this one would win cause Sonic would just trip on him lol.

Level 19
This is a funny coincidence: I just went outside and saw my first hedgehog of the year.

me as well
unfortunately it was a rotten and shredded corpse of it :ugly:

the model's animation look messy and much more like a rat
these animals are sleeping 50% of their lifetime! they don't move that fast
however the icon is really awesome