• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favorite game characters??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top ten favorite game characters:

1. Quina (from Final Fantasy 9)*
2. Mario
3. James Pond
4. Crash Bandicoot
5. Luigi
6. Sonic the Hedgehog
7. Bowser
8. Pimple (the yellow frog from Battletoads)
9. Ninjaman (inofficial game character)
10. Kirby

* - She is a very powerful Blue Mage when she has collected enough frogs to deal 9999 damage using the "Frog Drop" spell. And when she equips the "Half MP" ability the spell will cost extremely low (about 4 mp). That's why she is my favorite game character. It's simple to make her stronger.

Level 3
1º dante (devil may cry)
2º squall (Final Fantasy VIII)*

*if u say 9999 dmg is high then u would laugh when u saw squall's lionheart (limit break) which deals 6 times (or more) that value... even the omega weapon doesnt resist 3 of this attacks

Level 13
Probably that evil robot from SW:KOTOR :twisted:
(Don't remember the name, long time ago that I played that game)
And Yoshi, yay for that little dinosaur.

@N£cr0m@nc£r: Should be around 150000 (15 strikes with 9999 damage). At least it takes 2 limits to kill Ultima Weapon, which has 250000 hitpoints.

Level 3
i also like the guy from HalfLife ( i can only get HalfLife one because i have a damn mac )

lol, at least i am not the only one... oh yea, u mean Gordon Freeman, right? i think that was his name

and i wanted to add one more guy
3º joe musashi (shinobi)

btw DarkShadow, i didnt remember the exact number of strikes because i dont play FF8 for ages, i already found out all secrets and nearly got all the damn cards (oh and i ment the OMEGA weapon, not the ultima, thats an easy bastard)

Level 9
mine are
sephiroth ff7
illidan wadda ya think
tidus ffx
sonic
link of zelda
donkey kong of mario
cloud ff7
sora kingdom hearts
riku kingdom hearts
jin of tekken

Level 4
iplaystarcraft said:
"Naked Snake" from MGS3 :eek:

i also like the guy from HalfLife ( i can only get HalfLife one because i have a damn mac :( )

Get virtual pc then you will be able to play hl2.

N£cr0m@nc£r said:
if u say 9999 dmg is high then u would laugh when u saw squall's lionheart (limit break) which deals 6 times (or more) that value... even the omega weapon doesnt resist 3 of this attacks

9999 dmg is the maximum damage in Final Fantasy 9, but her damage would be higher if the maximum damage would be higher. For that I'll just collect more frogs to increase the effect of Frog Drop.

Level 10
tuna69 said:
iplaystarcraft said:
"Naked Snake" from MGS3 :eek:

i also like the guy from HalfLife ( i can only get HalfLife one because i have a damn mac :( )

Get virtual pc then you will be able to play hl2.

i'm afraid it's not so simple...
first i need the very expensive Virtual PC
second i will then need to buy WindowsXP
third Virtual PC is just like a second computer that sucks so unbeleiveably bad because it is around the power of a G3 (or lower)
Third it will never be able to support HL2

Status
Not open for further replies.