• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heaven VS Hell Siege - Need people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Heaven VS Hell Siege

What made me want to do this?
How did this idea get into my head
Alright then let’s get started with my idea yes? This map going to be a cross of 2 maps, X-hero Siege & Heaven VS Hell, together that makes Heaven vs. Hell siege. X-hero Siege was a game where you had to protect your castle from upcoming creeps. And Heaven VS Hell was an arena sort of game. I really liked Heaven VS Hell and X-Hero Siege was a pretty fun game so I thought I might make something like that, but with the feel like it is Heaven VS Hell as well.

The Duel System
The duel system will be a bit like the normal Heaven VS Hell where you need the most hero kills to get into a duel. But I think we should change it to the most Creeps killed. I suck at making multi boards so if there is someone out there that can help me with this, much will be appreciated. Credits will be given of course, and I also forgot to mention that duel system event will happen every 5 minutes. And here is a image of the duel arena.
HVH1.jpg

Hero Picking System[/CENTER]
When the game starts you will have your own wisp to choose your hero. When I am finished making all the hero’s I will add information on all their abilities. Here is a picture if the hero picking place. A bit like normal the normal dual system in the original Heaven Vs Hell map.
HVH2.jpg

Item Recipes[/CENTER]
It is going to be the same as the normal HVH if you need to make an item Just walk the circle of power. Here is an image.
HEAVEN AND HELL TEAMS + HERO'S[/SIZE]

HEAVEN

- Red
- Blue
- Teal
- Purple
- Yellow

These heros abilites are retarded at the moment. They all need fixing and changing. When I did it, I was lazy. I will fix it all.
Abilities:
Storm Bolt - Shoots a powerful hammer dealing great damage to whoever it was aimed at.
Slam - The hand of the Siege Golem hits the ground and deals massive AOE damage, slowing everything it hits for a short period of time.
Devotion Aura - An powerful essence around the Siege golem boosts the defense of all nearby heros.
Avatar - The Siege Golem grows strong while it is in Avatar mode. Making it invulnerable to all magic attacks and making it overall stronger.

This strange hero has no abilites but when he levels up, all his stats are increased by +10, at a higher level this could become quite handy. Storm wind attacks crazy fast as well.

Abilities:
Fan knifes - The Warden throws small shards of knifes all around her dealing great AOE damage.
Banish - When this is used on a specific unit it will slow them down dramatically and magic damage will deal more than usual.
Shadow Strike - The blade of the Warden shoots out a small shadow demon that will deal great damage inside a heros body.
Vengeance - Summons a powerful Avatar that seeks Vengeance. Will summon a powerful avatar that will deal great damage.

Abilities:
Shock wave - Shoots a powerful wave from the Priest dealing good damage to whatever stands in it's way.
Searing Arrows - Shoots magical arrows that deal more damage than the Priestesses normal arrows.
True-shot Aura - Increases the damage of the Priestess. She will stop at nothing.
Star fall - Ever seen a shooting star? No? Well here is your chance!

Abilities:
Entangling roots - Squeeze a hero so much that it will deal massive damage.
Chain Lighting - Shoots a bolt of lighting from the King bouncing from one unit to another.
Shock wave - A wave that will hurt anything that stands in front of it. Or RUN FOREST RUN!
Reincarnation - No one can kill a King. No one! The Mountain king will live to see his enemies fall.

Abilities:
Heal - Each wave heals a specific targeted units life. Better to live than die.
Holy Light - A beam of light that heals a shit load of life. But the spell takes long to cool-down.
Evasion - This hero sucks when it comes to abilities that do damage to units. So why not become handy for dodging attacks.
Tranquillity - Heals heaps of health for those that are within range of the Keeper.
Abilities:
Frost nova - Jaina is hot but her abilities only do frost damage. Frost nova sure does deal good AOE damage.
Frost armor - Jaina does not need a man to protect her, all she needs is this shield to protect her.
Brilliance Aura - A aura that will increase the mana of all heros that stand near Jaina.
Breath of Frost - A powerful blast of cold ice comes from Jaina's mouth. Huh that is weird.

HELL

- Green
- Pink
- Grey
- Light Blue
- Dark Green
[/CENTER]

~Coming soon~

People needed to finish HVHS
Modeller - For making custom unique heros that will make the game more interesting.
Skinner - For some regular heros, nothing to extreme needed.
Triggers - Need some people to do a few triggers that I do not have the skill to do. I will tell what will be required of you if you want to join the team
Balancer keeping the game balanced - A good game is a balanced game. A game that is not too easy and not insanely impossible to Finnish.
Heaven VS Hell Game tester - This probably wont be needed for quite some time, but when the time is required; I will need a few people to play this game with me.
Custom loading screen - I am not really fussed about this, but if you are a good drawer or someone that can create a nice loading screen and is willing to make one; much will be appreciated.

If you are apart if the team you will receive credits for helping in this project, and reputation. Anyone that is willing to help deserves to be known that they have helped.

The team
Millzy
The first one to help in this project, much is appreciated and you will be thanked greatly. Millzy so far has made a Multi-board for this map. Thanks!
BoneBreaker
Has spent his time greatly trying to explain to me how to use .mdx and .blp files on wc3 editor. And has also has helped me with models that I require for me map. Big thanks there.
Kazzo
Has not done anything yet. But I think he will come in handy.
Ralle
Well I don't think he is really a part of the team, but he did help me with the UI and which it worked. So thank you.

Thank you for you time to read this, here is some pictures.

HVH7.jpg

HVH.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
very well thes so your just after a muiltiboard that displays the players names and creep kills

EDIT: what about Orange? shouldent orange be there infrunt of green and remove dark green?]
EDIT 2: well here is what i have so far until you tell me whats happaning with the hell team and organge

Attachments

• Heaven vs hell siege muiltiboard.w3x
    16.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.