• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heaven VS Hell Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Heaven VS Hell Siege

What is Heaven VS Hell Siege
Heaven VS Hell is a Siege type game split with 2 teams. Team 1 Heaven, and team 2 Hell. Each team holds up to 5 players max, throughout the game process I might change it do more players per team.
The Waves
There is going to be up to 100 custom waves for both the teams to face. These waves are brutally hard and will require some skill. But the difficulty's of the waves are based on what difficulty the host has chosen.
Wave Difficultys
The difficulty's are simple and straight forward. Normal 100% will require mild amount of skill to play the game. Hard 150% you will be required to be very alert with whats going on with this difficulty, you will need a full team of people that know how to play. Nightmare 200% in all games that have the option to choose nightmare should be quite a challenge. And if your team gets to the last round. Lets see how you do aganst a boss with 14 Million Hit-points and deals 7 Million chaos damage. You will require a team of pros to complete this difficulty.

Team VS Team
Every 560 seconds each player in both teams will be moved to the arena in the center of the map. The rewards for the winning team is great. And if your team is lucky, one of your team mates will gain +50 in each stat as a bonus. This may not seem like much but its worth it.

The loosing team will not gain anything. But will have to face a powerful battle master that has a lot of Hit-points and deals a fair amount of damage.
Items + Heros
As there is over 100 items in this game. You must be wondering. How do I get the best items, is it hard? What do I need? When more work has been put into this map there will be a full list of item combinations. These combinations are used to make a wide variate of items.

When you start the game you will start with a wisp and you will be required to choose a hero. But those hero's are not as fun or as cool as the hero's you can get with item combinations.

Items such as The Forbidden One's Essence will allow you to become the most powerful hero in the arena. But to get this essence sure is an achievement. It is almost impossible to get this hero. But don't you worry this is about 20+ secret hero's waiting for you.
Progress of the Map
I have done a lot to this map by my self, so far it is a map I've soloed making. But I am still only 5% done; I have over 120+ units to make, 190+ skins, models and icons to import. +400 ability's to make. And all the triggers for the game it self. So I can not provide too much information about the map. But this is more of an introduction of my project.
Lets make a team!
If you would like to be in the making of the map, just send me a PM or comment below.

People that Id like to have to join the team are.

[-] Someone with good english to fix my spelling & grammar errors.
[-] Leak Checkers (Can be more than 10)
[-] Beta Testers (Can be more than 20)
[-] Someone it help with triggers (Can be more than 1 or 3)

if you are not one of these but would like to join, then please feel free to ask. If you want to be on it.
Sorry for my bad English. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.