• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heartstone on Gadgets, Your Opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you guys have heard this a lot, right? So now, let's share your opinion about Blizzard's plan releasing HS to IOS and Android.

Well, I'll go first :
My Opinion said:
For me, I really support
blizz-news.gif
plans. It's about time they move to another platform rather than stick to just PC and Mac. In other hand, I see that many Ipad, Iphone and Android users are also more willing to pay rather than PC users. So it should be extra profit for
blizz-news.gif

what's your opinion?

It would be pretty cool. I think I'd have some fun playing it on campus. I personally would feel weird gaming on a computer in the library, so I never do that. But when you are on your phone, it doesn't feel as odd (for some reason).

Apparently they even plan on releasing it for mobile devices (according to some sources):
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/11/10/hearthstone-coming-to-ios-android-in-2014-beta-launching-next/
But I read it wasn't until the 2nd half of 2014. It should be fun though. :)

It would be pretty cool. I think I'd have some fun playing it on campus. I personally would feel weird gaming on a computer in the library, so I never do that. But when you are on your phone, it doesn't feel as odd (for some reason).

Apparently they even plan on releasing it for mobile devices (according to some sources):
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/11/10/hearthstone-coming-to-ios-android-in-2014-beta-launching-next/
But I read it wasn't until the 2nd half of 2014. It should be fun though. :)

Yeah, it feels weird when playing Laptop/PC Games at Library/Class, I do borrow my laptop to school sometimes, but I feel it's better borrowing my ipad instead, less-weight and they can rely on 3G/4G instead of Wifi only.

I also found another source, seems all will released on the same timeframe : Link (Heartstone Forum)

Can't wait for it ^^
At least it's worth to have latest Android or Apple Product by now :)

Level 7
Even though I don't own an android/ipad it will surely make a big profit for Blizzard and you can have an awesome game with you at all times(as long as you have internet)

Even though I don't own an android/ipad it will surely make a big profit for Blizzard and you can have an awesome game with you at all times(as long as you have internet)
yep, it's worth it. Also, they can make the app free and use in-game purchase :)thumbs_up: Blizzard!)
Well, if you got no internet, it's still lame :/

Status
Not open for further replies.