• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Health Increase Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Just a simple question. How do I make a Hero skill that increases the Heroes health?

Using the item ability only works for first rank, then nothing happens. I suppose it needs triggers to work?

+rep for any help on this! Thank you :)

Level 21
Just a simple question. How do I make a Hero skill that increases the Heroes health?

Using the item ability only works for first rank, then nothing happens. I suppose it needs triggers to work?

+rep for any help on this! Thank you :)

I use my own bonusmod for this, then I can just do
JASS:
call AddStat(unit,BMH_HEALTH,200)

It's included in the attached map here

Level 11
Im not very good with vJass, but can it support different health bonuses every level?

I want this Hero skill to increase health by 10+1x Skill level.
So:
Level 1: +11 health
Level 2: +12 health
etc.

Level 21
Isn't there a Hero function that allows you to add a health property? You can do something like...
  • Hero - Add Property ((Health of 'Your_Hero') + (Level of ('Your Ability'))
I can't check to see if there is something like this on the editor right now, but I think this is possible.

Sadly not. This is the whole reason why bonusmods exist - to modify stats that were previously unmodifiable.
There are so far functions for editing hero XP,level,str,agi,int,abilities. That's all that blizzard gave us.

Status
Not open for further replies.