• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heal x Casters Int Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i was looking at a post it said to put this

• Unit - Set life of Target life to Life of Target + Intelligence of Caster (Include Bonuses) x 2.00
but cant seem to find that option i got

• Heal
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to IntHeal
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Caster = (Casting unit)
          • Set Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
          • Unit - Set life of Target to ((Life of Target) + 1.00)
        • Else - Actions
i am 100% sure am doing it wrong lol

Level 23
What option?
That's exactly how you would do a trigger enhanced heal, I don't see whats wrong with yours.

If youre talking about deriving a number from the hero's int them you should scroll until you find Conversion - Convert Integer to Real > Hero - Hero Attribute

Level 6
  • Unit - Set life of Target to (Real((Intelligence of Caster (Include bonuses))))
set this like u said but it isnt allowing em to put 2x intelligence of caster

EDIT: think i fixed it

• Unit - Set life of Target to ((Life of Target) + ((Real((Intelligence of Caster (Exclude bonuses)))) x 2.00))

Level 25
Attributes are integer numbers (= numbers without decimal point) while health value is real number (number with decimal point). Integers have different operations (options) than reals, which is exactly why you cannot find that option.
In order to add one to the other, you have to convert one of those values into the type of the other.
In this case, you want to convert the attribute (integer) into real number. Thus you have to use the option "Conversion - Convert integer into real".

Status
Not open for further replies.