• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Haven Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So this is the mission where you make a choice between saving the infested colonists, or incinerating them. I had to ask which one is best to choose. Please reply.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
It is not yet known. Some sources say HotS will take on the decisions made in a play through of WoL while others say it will use a pre-determined "good" path so choices do not mater.

As far as game play goes you will need to do both on Brutal in any case. I believe the "good" path was chosen where you fight the Protoss as that way the Doctor lives and does not go insane and get herself killed. Likewise with the prison break mission the "good" path is probably where you help out Tosh as that way both him and Nova are left alive where as the "bad" path sees Nova execute Tosh.

Unlike the later Tosh mission which has you choose between Ghosts and Spectres, in this mission you just choose between which trophy hangs on the wall as both award Vikings.

Level 14
Depends what kind of research points you need. After you finish the entire thing you can access the other mission choices you didn't take.

Level 6
I don't think that Tosh will be in HotS, as far as I know, he's not in any of the trailers.

Level 4
I don't think that Tosh will be in HotS, as far as I know, he's not in any of the trailers.

Yeah, he's not a major character. So that proves that he is a liar. If you pick him, he'll say 'Ill side with you until assassination day' but not true. Mengks is sitll alive in HotS. Tosh said that he'll help kill Mengks, and "he's not in any of the trailers". You get my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.