• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

have you noticed the problem with War3ModelEditor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
After HDD format, reinstallations, whenever I download the Magos War3 Model Editor, the newer one with the Bloodmage screen, and then when I start it, it gives the error that it cannot find d3dx9_35.dll. Basically this file should always be in the folder where War3ModelEditor.exe is. The zip file in Tools section just doesn't contain it. But I don't remember having that problem years ago, having to download a file to make the editor work... Must be smth with the last 2-3 patches.

Well the dll can be got from here: d3dx9_35.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.