• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Harvest System Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello!

I've just released my map, Medieval Realms. The harvest system, based on this, is bugging out for players sometimes. The trigger won't activate for some player #s (random seemingly, need to test more). Example: At the start of the game, Player 11 (Light Blue) is unable to return food to the granary. Food harvested from berry bushes is being harvested as regular lumber instead of counting as food with the trigger.

Also workers randomly stop harvesting after a destructible runs out (dies) going idle, sometimes they keep auto harvesting to the next nearest destructible as they should. Is there a way to fix it so that they also search for the nearest destructible within a certain range?

I appreciate any feedback and help. If you are good enough with triggers, I'd like to hire you as trigger editor to expand and edit this and other triggers. $$$ over paypal, PM me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.