• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harraxe / Forest Troll Chieftain model edit (SOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Hi people, i wanna ask if anyone can help me with this request, i have this model, from the GTW mod, and it lacks a proper portrait, hero glow, and the right shoulderpad (wich dissapears in the model editor and WE), thanks in advance if you can help me!

Attachments

• Harraxe.blp
    771.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Harraxe.mdx
    248 KB · Views: 50
Level 34
X'D who knows, with a proper edition this could be a nice jungle troll hero too :peasant-thinking:; regardles TGTW, that mod pack is full with awesome resources, sadly, most of them are broken or need some kind of fix, including the model i attached u_u

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Ha.

Pyrogasm, you know I can't model my way out of a paper bag. ; )

It's likely Stein got the original Harraxe from my upload of the GTW mod (see signature). I uploaded it in the hopes that people would go through it & fix stuff for general usage, knowing I couldn't do so myself.

Many thanks, @Warseeker !

Level 34
Here you go.

I also fixed his death sound.
Thanks a lot!!!!!♥

It's likely Stein got the original Harraxe from my upload of the GTW mod (see signature). I uploaded it in the hopes that people would go through it & fix stuff for general usage, knowing I couldn't do so myself.

Yep, from that one, it would be a dream come true if someone with skills took could work on that pack :'c

Status
Not open for further replies.