• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models - Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I need a few troll models for a project of mine, the project is actually kinda like a silent one, for more information about that you can PM me.

What I need is a Troll worker unit and a Troll head hunter of sorts (basically the same thing but I'd prefer a model and not a skin).

*EDIT* Actually, skins would work too. Like, a re skin of the Head hunter or something or whatever.

*EDIT 2* Found the Forest Troll bat rider on here, not sure how I missed it.

All of these need to be in forest troll format, as in green skinned, leather looking clothes / armor.

I don't really know how to request things, so this is the best I can do, I looked through this site and wc3c.net for the models that I need and there was no luck. As stated above, for more information, just PM me.

Thanks, I guess?

Last edited:
Level 8
Still need a worker, head hunter, and now a witch doctor, either re-skin or a new model in whole.

Also need a hero, not sure what exactly, whoever is nice enough to help me, I'll work with you and we'll come up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.