• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hearth of Storm / The Great Troll War models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Last edited:
Level 28
Well, I'm not surffing on my pc right now, but I could give you some explanation on how to fix those models if you are a modeler:

- Defender : Some models might crash the WE/Game if they were corrupted (None Geoset Animation remains/ribbons...), you can easly fix that yourself, it's easy, just indentify the problem and try to fix/delete that part.
- Gunner : Does everytime your click on his model, the portrait shows different angles?
Dwarven scout : You'll need to fix the bone-geoset of the corpse, maybe make more closer to the body, so if that unit die, the corps shows just under his body, depends also on the death animation of course.
- pikman : You mean the texture is black? But only if you're talking about Magos cuz if a model has a wrong texture path, he will show up certainly.

Level 34
Y_Y I'm not modeller u______u, this is what happens with the gunner and engineer:

where da fuck are our head..JPG

and the scout:

Oh boy....JPG

and about the pikeman, well, now the texture shows up, but this happens:

On viewer:
ok.JPG

In-game:
wuuuuuuuuuuut.JPG

Last edited:
Level 28
First of, merge the three post inside one to prevent double-posting.
Now, as I see the gunner miss some parts (head) did you edit those models ? And where did you find them?
As for the corps, that happens when somebody forgot to add (Show/Hide) geoset animation in Magos, still can be fixed tho :)

Level 34
Thanks man, already merged XD, i didn't edit any model, and for where i get the models, well, it's in the title and the first post :v, man, i have 0 skills on modelling :C (except with adding hero glow lol)

You can get the defender to work just delete all of his ribbons at the end. In magos you could do it.

Dude, thanks!!!! it worked pretty well! lml

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

@stein123 You should thank me to because if I didn't noticed this thread you wouldn't received help... It will take 4,000,000,000 Bumps to reply :p

Status
Not open for further replies.