• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harpy and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Harpy and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Harpy (Optimized) Info:

• Portrait has been incorporated.
  • Animations have been linearized.
  • Added a ground animation set based on the Demoness. Includes a Morph animation based on the Gargoyle's own Morph animation.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor in order to avoid a bug.

• Added a Stand Ready animation for the flying animation set.

Death Knight (Harpy) Info:
  • Created a Death Knight version of the Harpy.

• Minor texture rewrap of the back leg.

Druid of the Talon (Night Elf Female) Info:
  • Created a Night Elf Druid version of the Harpy.

• Changed the texture used for the wings.

Paladin (Harpy) Info:
  • Created a Paladin version of the Harpy.

• Major texture rewrap of the body.

Shadow Lord (Arakkoa) Info:
  • Created a Shadow-based hero for the uncorrupted Arakkoa.

Sky Witch (Naga) Info:
  • Created a Naga version of the Harpy.

• Uploaded.

Sun Lord (Arakkoa) Info:
  • Created a Sun-based hero for the uncorrupted Arakkoa.

Keywords:
Avianna, Barrens, Draenor, Nazjatar, Outland

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • In order to switch between the walking and flying animations, you can check out the video guides here.
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Contents

Death Knight (Harpy) (Model)

Druid of the Talon (Female) (Model)

Harpy (Optimized) (Model)

Paladin (Harpy) (Model)

Shadow Lord (Arakkoa) (Model)

Sky Witch (Naga) (Model)

Sun Lord (Arakkoa) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Very creative edits and a nice composition of models. Model work in-game and perform adequate.
Level 34

Cool models, even if I don't know if a Harpy Death Knight exist in WoW...

Hey Ujimasa, I doubt that you read this message but can you make a sort of Hero Naga War Priest, to complete my Naga race ? I need also a Naga Priest (unit). I didn't find any model or equivalent model for these units... :(
Can you do that for me please ? :D (I know you are so bored of my request but I don't find any modelers to help me and you are the only who make really good derivatives models... :sad:)
Dude, stop spamming and use the request section, you have a project uploaded and in development, so i'm pretty sure you'll get help for it.

Level 9
Oh? I haven't noticed that before, I guess you learn something new everyday.

But wouldn't the Demoness models fit on this derivatives set more since they share animations with each other, don't you agree? It'll be like what you did with the Dragonhawk rider and Wyvern rider derivative!

I tried to make your Druid of the Talon (Female) model work in my map. I love the model, but I'm having a minor issue with it:
  • The model is very small. I tried to scale it up in the model editor, but the animations get messed up. I have to scale it up a lot in the world editor, which makes the effects on her very large, and now the feet sink beneath the ground in some walking animations.
Could you help me out with that issue?

Cheers

Level 2
The models are perfect, but I'm having an issue trying to apply hero glow (via world editor) to the non-hero models. It stays on their chest, rather than on their origin.