• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harpy model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a few model requests if someone would not mind making them i would be eternally grateful.
What i am hoping for is a harpy base and soldier designs same way that the orcs and humans have them. Harpy builders would be fins but i would pick kobolds personally what i would like most is a harpy heroes and harpy walkers that wear cloaks and carry spears and mostly harpy building as the nests they have in the game cant serve as a building for every unit :).

Level 2
Thanks for the suggestion i will definitely give those a look now.
As for my requests yeah i know i am asking a lot the problem is i am not very good with the editor it self and i am not sure if i need extra programs for editing etc, i do try and have tried but i can never do as well as i would like.

Level 2
(screams in frustration) i still cannot get it to work i downloaded a sword and tried to attach it to a harpy following the blizz instruction but the target attachment field did not appear at all. and the harpy remained unchanged no matter what i did and i cannot figure out where the left hand right hand thing is or how it work. help would be really appreciated.

Level 2
sorry for my ignorance but how do i make an item i am still rather new to actually attempting to make new things.

Last edited:
Level 2
Part of the problem is attachment point one never appears like in the instructions. i think i found the Art target that you mention but i still did not find the attachment points. sorry.

Level 10
ill show with pics...
just follow the pics, after u finish the ability just add it to the items u made
but instead of art special, use art target (i made a mistake)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 139
Level 2
Thank you i will give this a shot i didn't know i had to open the item box thanks for the the pics i will give this a try when working on my next models :).

Status
Not open for further replies.