• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harpies daughters of the wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
As the title states, i would like to make a request. Many races have already become their modeled alter egos. The trolls, naga, tauren, and many many others. But there is one race that is being negelcted. And thats Harpies. The few models that blizzard made are ugly old hags, and thats all - not sufficient at all.

Therefore - I CHALLANGE you, all skilled modelers, that have some free time, create some great harpy models. Customize them, give them armor pieces, trinkets, or even create some whole new astounishing model and prove your superiority on the modeling scene.

As for a little hint - Imagine a clan of Harpies " Daughters of the Wind ", that is a cast of priestes, and temple guardians of Al Akir ( wind elemental lord from WoW ). They have long ago thrown away the cannibalizing habbits of their sisters and now live in a different " sanctified " way.

well so much for the introduction, well then if anybody finds this interesting to try and do some models, i wish him luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.