• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harpy Skin Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello to the people hanging out in the request forum. I would like a half-dozen skins for the Harpy model. I really don't like the nude skin Blizzard gave them, even if it reveals very little, and so would like a skin more colsely resembling the attatched photo, for all three variations of the Harpy. I would also like three more variations, all based on the scout skin; one with blue feathers, one with white feathers and one with black feathers.
One optional thing. I really don't like the Harpie's face that much. I cannot exactly explain why I don't like it, but there's just something messing it up for me. If you could rework the face to be more like that in the picture, or like 67Chrome's http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ome-blp-137156/?prev=search=harpy&d=list&r=20, that would be greatly appreciated.
These aren't for any specific project (although I have an idea forming in the back of my head), but for general use in any map I make. Any attempts, successful or not, will be rewarded with +rep, and any skins I use will be properly credited in any project I make.

Attachments

• 200px-HarpyMG.jpg
    200px-HarpyMG.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 4,407
Status
Not open for further replies.