• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] HARD and MUCH triggers! (Think only the pros know them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey,

I want to make a RP like :fp:SotDRP and HRP...
But they're all protected (duh! :bored:)

Does somebody knows all the triggers?
Can he make a map with them or just give a unprotected map :grin:?

Thankz :smile:

Level 16
also what you want is crazy!... such a map contains hundreds of trigger and it won't be you own individual map if you don't create those trigs for yourself.

But if you would be more precise what system you need, we could give you some trigs, or even links to such systems :)

Level 3
Lawl you're right :xxd:

A HRP and SotDRP are Roleplaying games were you need to build everything.

And some triggers:
size 1-999
paint 1-100 1-100 1-100 (red green blue)
setname (if you type: setname-Mario or setname=Mario and then you type =Hello that ingame you see: Mario: Hello)
setstrenght setagility setinteligence

If you need more examples I'll post em :wink:

Edit: And thanks for reacting so fast :grin:

Last edited:
Level 3
@GhostWolf

I can make that map, but i just cant make some triggers -.-''
I just want to know if i can't come out with something i can ask it him >.>

Level 3
With size and paint i mean that if you say: size 200 that the unit is 200% and if you say size 784 the unit is that big.
Wiht paint i mean that you color the unit like: paint 100 080 000 then its orange paint 000 000 100 then its blue.
Like that :wink:

Level 3
No, it's not single hero and no RPG xD
RP and RPG are not the same (not even close!)

And i gonna look for the "magical substrings" ;)

Level 16
so first trig for name changing, all are made simple :

• test
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -name as a Substring
    • Actions
      • Player - Set name of Player 1 (Red) to (Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Integer((Entered chat string)))))
  • test2
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -size as a Substring
    • Actions
      • Animation - Change YOUR UNIT's size to ((Real((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Integer((Entered chat string)))))))%, (Real((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Integer((Entered chat string)))))))%, (Real((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, (Integer((Entered chat string)))))))%) of its original size
  • test3
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -paint as a Substring
    • Actions
      • Animation - Change YOUR UNIT's vertex coloring to ((Real((Substring((Entered chat string), 8, 10))))%, (Real((Substring((Entered chat string), 12, 14))))%, (Real((Substring((Entered chat string), 16, 18))))%) with 0.00% transparency
example for 3. trig -paint 100 080 025

Level 3
AH thanks :)
But i didnt mean the players name, just if you say "=text" then you got Mario: Text
And you can do setname-Jack "-Hello" Ingame Jack: Hello!
That you can do more names :)

Status
Not open for further replies.