• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HammerFist Doing Attachment Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking model requests - attachments

Note: First of all avoid off-topic here, do request and thats all, if you have some question ask, don't ask stupid question :D

Why?

Because I am bored, and I like doing them. Also I would like to help people to they have some specific attachment what they want for their project but cannot find it

What I need?

I request next things:

To give me picture of model u want to be done, that picture mush be in zip or rar file (will not explain why)
To give me proof to you project will be finished, or at least to looks good.
To give me credits in project.
Model is not going to be private, except I decide to be.

What to expect?

If I take your request except to it will be done in less than 5 days, and I will try to make it up to 400 vertexes.

I will also show in this thread pictures of all finished attachments

How to do request?

Simple make post here, add zip or rar file with attachment of model u want to be done and ADD link of your map, or work in progress like proof to it is done at least one part.

What I don't do

I don't edit other's peoples work, or some models done by Blizzard or any other company, all models what I do will be done 100% from scratch

Start!

Level 10
Request
My Request
  • Backpack
  • M4A1 (Gun)
  • Machete
223635-albums6286-picture68212.jpg
223635-albums6286-picture68211.jpg
223635-albums6286-picture68210.jpg

That's All ! :)

Note : Machete is "Long Knife" !

Proof (But I'm still recruiting ! I'm 100% Not Abandon This !) : [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/zombie-town-rpg-231812/"]Undead Rising[/self]

[/TD]

Status
Not open for further replies.