• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hamachi servers for online gameplay with D3W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
this just makes me laugh? why the hack dont you just make a clan for d3w players?

That made me laugh.
We have a clan, we had about 15 members, but NO ONE WAS ACTIVE ON B.NET
so if anyone ever try to tell us to make a clan, just forget it, it took me forever to get a clan going, and when it finally happened, no one was active, so clan got deleted. I even had a website for the clan that was going to be used for player stats etc... but i removed that site aswell becouse of no activity.

So for gods sake, just host the map yourself on battle.net, or host it on garena if you want to play it.

Level 3
Garena has a much greater chance to find you players for the map. ;)

Anyways Hamachi sucks big time, not being able to find half of the games. Garena is much better, battle.net is best buuut you wouldn't have made this thread if you could enter it. ( I guess. ) :con:

Status
Not open for further replies.