• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Halo Recon Extreme1.6B

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Halo Recon Extreme is the most popular type of Halo Recon game for WC3.Chose a hero, buy items, tomes, mercenaries and surrive for 50 minutes while you wait for your reinforcements come to help you fight the Prophet of Regret and win this war!!
-Made it harder and longer
-More and stronger enemys
-Items price, heros power and towers price/power are rebalanced
-All tomes now have perfect prices that will balance all types of heros
-No more Covenant Fortress
-Some skills changed to rebalance heros and units
Halo Extreme is made to be the best WC3 Halo ever made, I hope people like it.
I need to give some credit to the first Halo Recon creator. But, i really dont know who he is. This game was first based on Halo Recon ESD version, made by gunner.But, at this time, Halo Extreme is far diferent of any other halo.
Comments: I played this game with a lot of people.They were all owned, exept when they fighted togueder. There is a possibility of this game has some bugs, beacuse the computer i use is very old and doesnt allows me to test the map, so please tell me here or in WC3 sending a pm to xXHoly_StrikeXx.

Made by xXHoly_StrikeXx.

Credits for help:
- xXGodofDarkXx, for testing and giving a lot of ideas
- timetoplayy, Zap_DaDoom, X-10A, The_Dread_Lords, radnoz and shadowjosh, for giving a lot of really good ideas
- I-r-oreo, for finding a very good (and light, so people download the game fast) music for the map

Moderators, please dont close this topic, I need this topic open to recive new ideas or to know bugs.
Contents

Halo Recon Extreme1.6B (Map)

Reviews
18:55, 11th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5
When I was playing the map it felt more like a zombie game because of how the unit's models that you are fighting are undead. If I where you I would add fog all over the whole map to give it more of a undead/invasion feeling. Also you should add some more doodads and add more to the terraining.

Level 3
When I was playing the map it felt more like a zombie game because of how the unit's models that you are fighting are undead. If I where you I would add fog all over the whole map to give it more of a undead/invasion feeling. Also you should add some more doodads and add more to the terraining.
I know, but this is originally a Halo game, and i need to make people feel they are playing something similar to halo.I really want to make it a zombie game, it would be easyer to create units and make this a better map, but first i need to finish the halo version to keep upgrading this version making of it a totally new game, not like halo, but like the best map i could make.

Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.