• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Half-Life: Decay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If your a Half-Life series fan, then all of your wet dreams have come finally true, as Half-Life: Decay PC port is finally and officialy (for this time) released. This excelent meal will place you into the H.E.V. suit of two scientists Dr. Gina Cross and Dr. Colette Green. Embark new adventures under the rooftop of Black Mesa facility.

Download mirrors are located at the main PC port site: CLICK ME.

Level 4
If your a Half-Life series fan, then all of your wet dreams have come finally true, as Half-Life: Decay PC port is finally and officialy (for this time) released. This excelent meal will place you into the H.E.V. suit of two scientists Dr. Gina Cross and Dr. Colette Green. Embark new adventures under the rooftop of Black Mesa facility.

Download mirrors are located at the main PC port site: CLICK ME.

Is this the one based of the HL one PS2 port? I played that already, it was OK at the time.

Level 35
Glad to see it finally relased, I was really looking forward to it. Btw is it offically made? I've seen a wip unoffical Decay at Moddb some time ago.

It's about time, but Blue Shift is still more win.

Brad, imo Opposing force was better. I think it's the best offical mod for all the Half-lifes.

half life 1 is ugly nowadays :D

Defender, it might be old, and not so well detailed (btw DL HD pack or PARANOIA if you want better graphics) but the gameplay owns a lot of games from these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.