• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Haldan's Dream

HOW DO YOU PREFER THE UNIT CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM?

• 1) Each unit can independently equip items such as Weapon, Armor, and Accessories.

• 2) Each unit has an independent unique Tech Tree to build and improve their Stats and Skills.

• 3) All of the above. Each unit has a Tech Tree and an inventory to equip some items.

• 4) None of the above. The units has static stats and can only be increased by leveling up.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
well I use version 1.27.0.52240 and the map files doesn't show up when I look for it in the game

Level 23
I never downloaded the map so I cannot answer that. Just out of curiosity Rasler, are you planning on continuing this? I know your health has prevented you from working on it, but do you have any plans on working on the project when you are in better health?

Level 7
I never downloaded the map so I cannot answer that. Just out of curiosity Rasler, are you planning on continuing this? I know your health has prevented you from working on it, but do you have any plans on working on the project when you are in better health?
Im better right now with some medications, i got a plenty of free time, but i guess nobody wants to play it anymore, so continue the proyect may be worthless

Level 35
Im better right now with some medications, i got a plenty of free time, but i guess nobody wants to play it anymore, so continue the proyect may be worthless

Never give up on something you enjoy making. When it is posted in the map section if will likely also see more people playing it. But yea, it is a darn tough process. I have whole host of maps I've never really gotten around to finishing (and models, textures, icons e.g).

Also best wishes for your health, and glad to hear things are better.

Level 7
ceK2e

Do you like it guys? do u prefer these trees?
Sin título.png

Last edited:
Level 7
Yea, if I didn't know it was War3 I could easily be convinced that it was e.g Torchlight II or something similar.
I really love the art style of those games. In my opinion the terrain and enviroment are one of the most important elements, ambient sounds and UI too.

Level 11
So this is still being worked on? I sincerly hope you complete this project, it looks beautiful, pristine, and colorful

Rem

Rem

Level 7
I'd love to see this finished, however it looks like this is @Rasler's hobby which he picks up and then sets down from time to time. If he ever finished it I'd love to enjoy the complete version =)

Level 7
I'd love to see this finished, however it looks like this is @Rasler's hobby which he picks up and then sets down from time to time. If he ever finished it I'd love to enjoy the complete version =)
i think there is only a few users following the project. thats very no motivational jaja

Level 11
I don't think you have few supporters. I think the Hivers are waiting for your magnificent work to be released. It doesn't mean that those who are silently supporting you are wrong and they should keep posting at your thread. I, for one, though posted a few times here, chose to be remained silent as I watch the progress of the development. Call me a stalker, I don't care, but it isn't fair to say there isn't any supporters left.

Well, if everything is set, you could just release the map for everyone.

All the best to you!

Level 11
More people would support you if you gave a progress report from time to time, also didn't you release some sort of playable demo?

Level 7
Guys, i want to release a playable demo to show the gameplay and basic mechanics, but its not the best demo, are you okay with that?

Level 7
Update: 26/02/2018

- Hero character movespeed change from 185 to 145.

- Now you can't enter into battle (Chaos Rings) with no units equiped.

- Camera distance change from
3000 to 2800.

- Camera angle change from
290 to 295.

- Removed Pixy Fairy Pet automatic attack.

-
Added button in Menu to move items in bag.

- Change Special skill charge formula.

-
Added Menu in combat that allow to move and personalize the battle UI.

- Change Tree size from
1.40 to (0.85 to 1.45)

- Added Varculis Jewel Stone
stBfrJr.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
Update: 28/02/2018

- Rework Menu mechanics, now it's easiest move items.

- Description items added.

- Added new sky: "
Orange Blast Sky"

- Added new sky "
Pink Panthera Sky"

- Changed menu click sound.

- Fixed an error with ally hp unit graphics.

- Now enemies can use '
Skill Charge'

- Added new Battle theme.

Last edited:
Level 7
Update: 13/03/2018

- Now step sounds works properly after finish a battle.

- Added special effect walking on ground.

- Added special effect walking on grass.

- Added special effect right clicking on map.

- Added special animation when pick up a gold coin.

- Improved Battle UI

- Added new Battle Unit: "Shadow Demon"

Last edited:

Rem

Rem

Level 7
i was waiting for this project for ages...its begining to look more and more beautiful

Level 7
Hi again, after a long time of sickness, i can now confirm that im much better in terms of health. Despite the waste of time and the loss of data in the project due a malfunction pc, i will like to say that i will continue this project at par the development of warcraft Reforged. As they confirm, the changes are mostly graphics, and a improve of world editor triggers. So i can continue this map, slowly and in my terms as a hobby, but i will complete it.

Level 35
Hi again, after a long time of sickness, i can now confirm that im much better in terms of health. Despite the waste of time and the loss of data in the project due a malfunction pc, i will like to say that i will continue this project at par the development of warcraft Reforged. As they confirm, the changes are mostly graphics, and a improve of world editor triggers. So i can continue this map, slowly and in my terms as a hobby, but i will complete it.

Sounds good, and glad to hear that you are well. Looking forward to where this goes, even more so with Reforged.

Status
Not open for further replies.