• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gylph System back to 1.X, are we going to have our heroes back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Basically the title.
With the Glyph System 2.0 not going to be made, are we going to have removed heroes back or the game is going to have another feature now? =O

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Will you get the heroes back? Yes... sort of. While the removal of those heroes was primarily intended to give me space and a bit more freedom on the Glyph system, the heroes I removed were the least played and least favored ones. So, as I said in the v1.8.9 changelog:

Sunken City Changelog said:
This version, and the next ones, aim to greatly improve the gameplay and reduce homogenization between existing heroes as much as possible.
To achieve that the following heroes have been removed to free up space:
-Brewmaster, Shadow Knight
-Monk, Far Seer
-Headhunter, Beastmaster
(Keep in mind that iconic spells of those heroes may be reused in the remakes. Certain heroes may return in the future.)

This means that I will be making new heroes to take the place of the old ones. The new heroes might have similarities with the removed ones, but will overall be better thought out. :)

Level 4
I know you heared this al ot of times about X or Y hero but... I really LOVE the Brewmaster, I really love pandarens =(

Status
Not open for further replies.