• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Introducing Glyph System (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
186388-albums6595-picture78060.png

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Introducing Glyph System
186388-albums6607-picture72240.png

Hello, fellow fans of Sunken City. Today I will introduce to you an upcoming system for Sunken City that will improve replayability and gameplay for each exsiting hero! It's a Glyph System. Each Player will be able to choose up to a maximum of 3 Glyphs for his hero and will not be able to have more than 1 Glyph of each type. Glyphs will be changeable at any point of the game and are completely free. As I said, players will have a maximum of 3 Glyphs, but that does not happen up until Level 6. You will have one Glyph slot at level 1, two Glyph slots at level 3 and three Glyph slots at level 6. Currently there are 9 Glyphs that are still a subject of change. You can check them all out below:

186388-albums6607-picture81439.jpg
Glyph of Mana Shield: Reduces damage taken by amount equal to 0,8% of your maximum mana.
icon.JPG
Glyph of Bloodthirst: Causes Blood Globes to also restore 5% of maximum mana.
186388-albums6607-picture81441.jpg
Glyph of Replenishment: When below 12% of maximum mana, you regnerate 0,6% of maximum mana each second.
186388-albums6607-picture81489.jpg
Glyph of Plunder: Killing blows on units grant you extra gold equal to half of the level of the killed unit. Level 1 units still grant 1 gold.
186388-albums6607-picture81440.jpg
Glyph of Magic Find: Increases item drop chances from all creeps by 0,10% for the party. This glyph stacks with other player's Magic Find glyphs.
BTNSpikedBarricades.png
Glyph of Spiked Armor: Causes Strength heroes to reflect 5% of any incoming damage. Agility and Intelligence heroes reflect 10% of any incoming damage.
rejuvenation.gif
Glyph of Renewal: Causes your spellcasts to restore health to all nearby heroes equal to 6 times their level.
BTNBash.png
Glyph of Bashing: Whenever you deal damage to an enemy unit, there is 1,50% chance that it will get damaged for amount equal to 80% of your primary attribute and become stunned for 1,25 seconds.
186388-albums6607-picture81636.jpg
Glyph of Blood Violence: Whenever you deal damage to an enemy unit, there is 1% chance that its flesh will explode and will damage all nearby enemies for amount equal to 70% of your primary attribute.

Share your thoughts on this system in the comments below. Any ideas and suggestions are welcome. Keep in mind nothing you see here is final and is a subject of changes!

Last edited:
Level 1
I feel that
1% chance that it will get damaged for amount equal to 75% of your primary attribute and become stunned for 1,25 seconds.
seems like a little to low chance, myself I'd rather see the stun and dmg lowered and the % upped to like 5%. ^^ But that's just what I think. :)

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Please consider we are talking about any damage dealt, not only from attacks but from abilities aswell. This includes item effects such as Immolation, reflect damage and On-hit effects. In these cases, a value higher than 1% could become devastating.

Level 9
the Glyph of Magic Find is pretty weak, cause your entire party only have 3 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.