• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Guild system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Anyone know how to create a multiboard-based guild/clan window? Every guild should could take like 6 players or something, and if it's possible:
Show if member are offline or online (Online: in this game right now, offline: not :p)

The guild information is saved with a save load code (If that isnt realy possible, then it's okay)
Just the idea by creating guilds, that could be realy useful for my orpg.

If you want some information about the map, see me signature.
All i can say it's a WoWish orpg, taking place in the zone, Stranglethorn Vale.

P.S if you wanna help, please dont make/find a map with jass! GUI is the only thing i can handle! :D
Thanks in advance! Im really suprised if you are actualy gonna try! Seriosly!
Moosenoir
________
Vaporizer wiki

Last edited:
Level 10
You mean, you want to make player-specific multiboards?
Like, if JackBobSmith is in your guild, the multiboard looks like:
Guild: [dropdown]
JackBobSmith - [Ingame]
BobJackRoost - [Offline]
Name3 - [Offline]
Name4 - [Offline]
Name5 - [Offline]
Name6 - [Offline]

Now you play the same game later and when you load up your character BobJackRoost is in the rehosted game.

Guild: [dropdown]
JackBobSmith - [Ingame]
BobJackRoost - [Ingame]
Name3 - [Offline]
Name4 - [Offline]
Name5 - [Offline]
Name6 - [Offline]
- - - - - - - -
But have a different menu for each player depending on what guild they're in? It sounds really complicated but it's probably doable. I know player-specific boards definitely are.

Level 8
That's exaclty what i mean!
And when a player types -guild or something, a game text will show where all 11 players will show , next to the guild name. (this is just a extra feature, not REALY necessary, but cool). Can you make this u think? (non jass!!) Gui please.
________
Vaporizer wiki

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.