• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

GUI - “ kill 10 of these “ quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Im looking for a simple GUI system that counts up to 10 enemys of the same type killed for a simple “ kill 10 of these “ quest put onto a sample map so I can learn from it.

Many thanks

Level 10
yea thats basicly what im after, and if i see an example map i can then learn from it. I did try the search im a little confused by the intergar part thats all and how to set it to 0, then count up to 10.

Level 10
ok, i managed to find a sample map and i understand how it works now. Thanks for the help everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.