• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guardsman

This is a standard Guardman of the Imperial Guard, from the 40k universe.
All made from scratch (even the texture).

It has 2 types of attack: range and melee. It has a spell throw too, were he's "launching" grenades.

I added Team color in order to let the community using them efficiently in multiplayer maps. It is the Cadian gate on the pauldrons.

It's one of the unit i'll use in my future mod.

I hope you'll find it somehow usefull.

Please, give me credit if you use it in your map, and do not modify it without permission (even the skin, ask me before doing anything)

Warning: do not look this model with Warcraft Model Editor, or other programs. They do not fully support 3dsmax exported models' animation. it would look rude with them. Have a look in the WE, it's better.

Keywords:
Warhammer 40 000, Cadian, Soldier, Guardsman, Imperial Guard, Lasgun
Contents

Guardsman (Model)

Reviews
16:50, 7th Jun 2008 General Frank: Model works ingame and performs well.
Level 3
Very nice

Man you are the master of 40k modles :thumbs_up:
Im going to use this in my map and when i figure out quests ur gona be in credits :grin:

Level 3
This is good work for something seemingly from scratch. You're not like the common people who would've stole from the Dawn of War game.

if rating doesn't pop up, it's here :fp: :wink:|:wink:|:wink:|:wink:|:wink: (5/5, empty regiments are :razz:)