• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Group for an AOS map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Hi guys. The title has explained what I need so I will go straight into the problem:
Currently, I'm planning to make an AOS map. However, I only have TwoVenomous to help me. But since he is busy with his school project, I need more help to make the map. Even with TwoVenomous's help, it's still so hard for 2 guys to make the whole map so now I recruit a team for the map.
Before reading those things below, I must say that:
IF U ACCEPT ANY OF THE BELOW JOB, I CANT GIVE U ANY +REP OR SOMETHING ABOUT THE CREDIT CARD. I CAN ONLY PROMISE THAT WHEN UPDATING THE MAP, U GUYS WILL BE THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR WITH ME. THAT'S ALL I CAN PROMISE. >.<. I would have give u +rep or anything u want but I'm afraid I cant for now.
Okay. Now, I need:
+1 Terrainer. He/She and TwoVenomous will do the Terrain and Doodads for the map. (If anybody who accept this place but think 2 guys cant do it, just tell me and I will ask for more help if needed.)
+Several MUI Coder to help me with the spell system, hero system, multiboard, etc ... I have only worked with World Editor for 2 months so I have a lot of things to learn. These guys will not only help me to make a map but also help me to learn from their trigger. (This is a very hard job because I'm not really a smart guy. :grin:)
So if anybody seems interested with my project, plz send me a private message and tell me what he/she want to do.

THKS FOR READING. HOPE SOMEONE WILL HELP ME :ogre_haosis:

Level 6
I might be willing to help with triggers if I can get my computer running again. I'm do computer programming so the coding portion of the editor comes naturally to me, but I'm sure I could make my triggers easy to understand so you could learn from them.

Level 16
"Several MUI Coder(s)"? For what purpose? One is more than sufficient, unless you're willing to create 100 heroes within 2 weeks. Believe me, you don't need more than one coder; quality > quantity anyways.

( P.s: I might have been a little harsh, but I by no means intended to offend you or anything :) )

Kusanagi Kuro

Level 10
No need. Since im still a noob too. :)). I come up for an idea about the heroes, game system, we (by saying we, i mean our team if u want to join :D) discuss about them and then if we think they are cool, we will make it as good as we could.

Level 11

Map Size: 160x160
Tileset: Sunken Ruins
Races: Human vs Undead

215899-albums5835-picture61776.png

i think

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I don't mean to be rude but the layout seems like a rip off of dota. you should come up with your own ideas instead of use already existent ones. That way, your map will feel more unique as opposed to just "same terrain, new heroes".

Kusanagi Kuro

Level 10
Okay. Done now. Here is the new layout:
215899-albums5835-picture62404.bmp

Here is more detail about it:
+Size: 160*160
+Tileset: Sunken Ruins
+Race: Human vs Undead
+In the layout, there are 14 creep camps but if u think some of them are unnecessary, u can remove it. I only need 10 creep camps (5 for each side). There are 2 boss places, each of them will be about 300 AOE or 400 AOE, have ground sight block. For the Hero Tarvern Area, u can move it to every place u want (just dont make it inside the battle field LOL).
That's all. Thks.

Level 3
i can definitely help you terraining. i'm generally creative and i can probably help you will ideas and such. i feel that your current layout bears a great resemblance to LoL's system with the 'boss' placements, and i might be able to improve upon it. among my other ideas are such that the map need not be diagonal in lanes, but could be horizontal, or even vertical!

7B8ES.png

threw something quick together at first to show you something i'd suggest.

things that could be played around are stuff like

- amount of lanes
- interactivity and importance on non-monster objectives
- possibly a higher amount of water regions or different terrain that may favour heroes who treadson that certain type of ground

Level 2
If you are still looking for help on the terrain, I would be interested. I just reinstalled Warcraft 3 after losing my hard drive, so I have no previous projects to show, unfortunately.

Also I agree with changing the layout. We can work on it though. Feel free to email me: [email protected] or message me here.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.