• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruit a team for an AOS map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Hi guys. The title has explained what I need so I will go straight into the problem:
Currently, I'm planning to make an AOS map. However, I only have TwoVenomous to help me. But since he is busy with his school project, I need more help to make the map. Even with TwoVenomous's help, it's still so hard for 2 guys to make the whole map so now I recruit a team for the map.
Before reading those things below, I must say that:
IF U ACCEPT ANY OF THE BELOW JOB, I CANT GIVE U ANY +REP OR SOMETHING ABOUT THE CREDIT CARD. I CAN ONLY PROMISE THAT WHEN UPDATING THE MAP, U GUYS WILL BE THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR WITH ME. THAT'S ALL I CAN PROMISE. >.<. I would have give u +rep or anything u want but I'm afraid I cant for now.
Okay. Now, I need:
+1 Terrainer. He/She and TwoVenomous will do the Terrain and Doodads for the map. (If anybody who accept this place but think 2 guys cant do it, just tell me and I will ask for more help if needed.)
+Several MUI Coder to help me with the spell system, hero system, multiboard, etc ... I have only worked with World Editor for 2 months so I have a lot of things to learn. These guys will not only help me to make a map but also help me to learn from their trigger. (This is a very hard job because I'm not really a smart guy. :grin:)
So if anybody seems interested with my project, plz send me a private message and tell me what he/she want to do.

THKS FOR READING. HOPE SOMEONE WILL HELP ME :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.