• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grim Reaper/Wight Reforged

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
The first time when I see this model https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/wight-spells.341155/ by @Villagerino and it attract me immediately that why I ask the author a permission to make this model in Reforged version and he allow it. I really happy and began to gather idea to make, animations of Wight are great and well made that why I try to capture animation of Reforged model look as similar as possible.

3/9/2022: Upload Grim Reaper/Wight Reforged model + potrait and Icons

11/9/2022: Fix wrong material of hand that made it black
Make Spell slam second a little bit slow so we can see the skull longer
Remove Ribbon in Attack 1 and Attack 2 in order to make player easy recognize between attack and attack slam
Add glow effect to weapon in Spell, Attack Slam 1, Attack Slam 2, Spell Slam
Add Attack Walk Stand Spin animation if someone want to you it + icon
Upload a version with silver metal scythe as request

A showcase video- Update:

Special thanks to @Villagerino ,cause without his Wights model , this model will not exists.

Feel free to use and edit if you want, just give me and @Villagerino
Previews
Contents

Grim Reaper/Wight Reforged (Model)

Icon (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Silver Metalic Scythe (Model)

Whirlwind Grim Reaper (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
With more than enough animations for a hero, this model is HIGH QUALITY
Level 12
Looks pretty good, in a macabre sort of way. :)

The scythe could be from some other material. That fel green screams of demons or Illidan. Not really undeady or plagueish.

Level 3
This is easily one of the coolest models I've ever seen and ever will see. If it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to make a version riding on on a undead horse, kind of like a death knight?