• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grim Reaper Trigger's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
in my map im making a unit Grim Reaper,
after some thinking and creativity i wanted to create 3 trigger's:
1.The List (The hardest trigger:you know the list where the grim reaper get's random people to kill,also i sorta need to make the player who control's the Grim Reaper see who must he kill and making a ability for evry unit in the map is boooring and waste's time)
2.Less HP (a trigger which will decrease grim reaper's hp by (idk still thinking how much) evry second until he kill's a unit on the list,and then wait's 10 seconds and again start's decreasing)
3.Full HP (a trigger which will set the Grim Reaper's HP to 100 % when he kill's a unit on the list (this trigger is easy but the condition is hard))

Just wanted to make a realistic Grim Reaper in my map :) any one can help me do that ?

p.s the Grim Reaper is suposto be a Real player in my map not a Computer Player

Level 10
3 & 1:

• Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Reaper
      • Or - Else
        • (Triggering unit) Equal to UnitToKill//Triggering Unit == Dying Unit. UnitToKill is your variable.
        • UnitToKill Equal to No Unit
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set life of (Killing unit) to 100.00%
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Random 1 units from (Units in (Playable map area))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Grant shared vision of (Picked Unit) to (Owner of (Killing Unit))//Grant Sight making it easier to see who the target is.
          • Set UnitToKill = (Picked Unit)//Unit to kill, requires a unit variable.
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Kill (Name of UnitToKill)

Last edited:
Level 2
:)

thanks alot Archangel678,Thanks The Silent u made me remember i can make it in 1 min :)

about the negative hp regeneration it wont set it to negative ... :(, but i rememberd i can set him a triger that will damage him evry second :)

Status
Not open for further replies.