• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunaris

Y

Yunaris

I must be honest from the start, I represent a RP project based in World of Warcraft EU Argent Dawn, with the goal of bringing quality RP to the continent of Kalimdor.

With this in mind, we have our own supporting website and support from the community. However whilst looking for a skin for our forums I came across here. I would truly love to be informed either where your awesome admin's managed to find this forum style or would they be open to offering it for use on ours.

Thanks very much in advance, sorry for clogging up your introduction section.

Yunaris

Y

Yunaris

Would anyone be willing to direct me to the admin so I can ask the question directly? Sorry for causing a fuss!

Yunaris

Y

Yunaris

Could anyone assist me, at all? I am really quite fascinated by this websites theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.