• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings to Hive workshop~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, this is Raijinchen who is not a freshman of the world editor(abbreviate it as WE) but just registered of the hive.
I have been playing WE for over six years but the very progress I made was just happen in the past two years, it sounds to be... ehh... probably pitiable? I think so since I wasted the first four years in very fundamental tricks of WE and never got even deeper of the trigger...
Well, difficult as that period was, but I finallly mastered jass, vjass and zinc with some tutorials from Goblin Academy and Wow8. So I have been compiling a series of universal World Editor basic codes for an excellent efficient of making War3 RPG maps. I may share my codes onto the hive later.

Level 1
@Patrick, now he will DO ask you everytime hahaha!

@Raijin, are you Chinese? Welcome to the Hive!

Hmm, sure I'm Chinese.
I've been playing world editor over several years since 2009 when I registered my first account at bbs.wow8.org.
As for the most impulsive reason that prompts my migration to Hive, thought which is a sorrowful story, is that the Domain Name of wow8.org was sold to another portal which is also a RPG map site of war3 but has awful reputation among the peers (They distort authorized RPG without permission or just deprive the copyright by renaming the signature of maps, and so on, for example). What is the more terrible is the Goblin Academy has already absolutely terminated all activities about WE, nearly all titles of whose are at least one-year-dated.

Above all these disasters that I have met during the past 3 months, finally I chose Hive as my new citadel where I can still collect necessary resource and have significant discussions.
I favor DotA so much that you could find hints from my ID name. Raijin is from the name of the hero in DotA, Storm Spirit, whose name is Raijin ThunderKeg. Panda is one of the symbols of China and by coincidence in WoW there is also a Pandaria Monk whose name is Chen.ThunderKeg. So you may imagine me as an indigenous Pandaman from Pandaria(~ V ~), if you do so I shall show my gratitude now(-W-).

I create pretty a lot original new heroes and items in the style of DotA for DotA. However all of them are just writen in Chinese, if in Hive there is a creative boards that receive such creations, I will be glad to share my products with you.

So much for my remarks for now, I shall offline now.

May everything goes well.

Level 32
I like how you responded with interesting information about yourself. Many users just keep everything except warcraft recources to their selves.

Anyway, double (or more) consecutive posting under a 48 hour time frame is against the rules as there is an edit button to use. You won't get penalized as you are new to the community :thumbs_up:

I like how you responded with interesting information about yourself. Many users just keep everything except warcraft recources to their selves.

Anyway, double (or more) consecutive posting under a 48 hour time frame is against the rules as there is an edit button to use. You won't get penalized as you are new to the community :thumbs_up:

Well, I'm gonna slap you for saying such thing :ogre_hurrhurr: :ogre_hurrhurr: just kidding! :goblin_yeah:

Anyway, Raijinchen, welcome to THW!

Status
Not open for further replies.