• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Green to Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey I got a problem about my brother upcoming birthday. I forgot to buy a gift cause field trip will start soon so I need lot of cash. Well Here is the Thing:

My brother is a project maker in Warcraft so as a gift I must find a way to turn import icon's to original.

Example: When you used a different Icon it will turn to green.

Steps: Import a icon, Make a simple spell. The spell icon is the imported. Start the game. Press the plus sign(Which you will see the hero spells. O get a spell but not the with the import icon.) After getting a spell press the plus sign again an you will see it green. PLEASE HELP!

Last edited:
Level 28
You should always import 2 icons, not 1.
On the hive, these icons are always included in the pack, they're called DISBTN's (Disabled Buttons).
If you have not downloaded them from the hive, there is a simple icon program that allows you to create any type of icon with a push of the button.

So when you've got the icon "BloodyAxe.blp" (just an example), you need to import:
  • BTNBloodyAxe.blp
  • DISBTNBloodyAxe.blp

Then change their path name (in the import editor) to:
  • "ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBloodyAxe.blp"
  • ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNBloodyAxe.blp"

The green flashy icon will be no more.

Edit: tutorial for further reading: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/importing-models-skins-icons-160555/. (Go to the "Icons" section, you will find more button types there).

Level 4
Well, you get that green thing because there's no icon on "Art - Icon - Research" or something... But that can be caused by above problem too...
(That data is located directly under the one you use for change the Icon...)

Status
Not open for further replies.