• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
How Can I Import Icons Customizeds ?I mean...everytime that I import one,for spell or icons,when I pause ggame (icons) they are green colored and about spells when the spells requires a level for the hero learn,like hero level 3 and spell level 6,the spell is green colored too...How can I fix that ?

NOTES: About the Spells and the Icon,when the hero has it learned or in the slot,they are NORMAL.Just in the two situations above

Maybe I didn't import it right,I just press F12 and right click import file,i just do it and I just change in the icons in objct editor

Last edited:
Level 7
You most likely forgot to import the DISBTN as well and set the path.

All icons have a DIS counterpart, which the game uses for when you pause the game or the spell is not available otherwise (for example, as you've already pointed out; Hero not experienced enough to learn it)

IconPaths.png

You have to import both the functioning Icon (BTN / ATC / PAS) and its inactive counterpart (DISBTN / DISATC / DISPAS), and you must change the icon paths to the ones listed on the Icons' page. The Hive always automatically adds these paths to all uploaded icons for us, so every time you download an icon you can also copy the paths from the same page ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.