• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greek Centaur

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Hi alls, its one of my first models, it isnt very good but i prefer classical units,,,,
i wish enjoy it in your battles. Please, say me what do you think about, and i'll like to share my other units,,

thnak you
Previews
Contents

Greek Centaur (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Interesting model edit, but this model needs some major fixing before it can be approved. - Please give the model a proper English name. - There are some big geometry issues on the hands and the bow area. - The wrapping on the chest and the...
Level 10
Nice model! I would really like some spear/Axe/sword variant, too, there's a surprising lack of classical centaur units on the hive.
¡Espero ver mas modelos de tu parte!

Only thing I notice, at least in the viewer, is that the arrow texture seems bugged in the attack animation, but I should test it in game.

Just an advice, try using other bow, this bow (and also its weapon atachment point) is one of the reasons wht the centaur archer model is lowq.

Also the torso clips a bit with the horse body, try adding something like a belt to cover it (they did the same in AOM).

Final advice, try changing the face for something that doesn't look elven and for something that can grow a beard. Body hair will be nice too, but I believe it is like asking too much?

Interesting model edit, but this model needs some major fixing before it can be approved.

- Please give the model a proper English name.

- There are some big geometry issues on the hands and the bow area.

- The wrapping on the chest and the transition between chest and horse body needs some work.

- Add proper teak colour to the model.

- Add a proper talking portrait model with a TC background plane.

- Decay animations are faulty.
Please fix them.